Agreed, online recharge is a boon. It has made our life simpler and more comfortable. Though Airtel online recharge is one of the most straightforward tasks to date, it does come with a certain degree of accountability, and the subscriber needs to exercise caution and restraint while carrying out the process. There are reasons why some people find even this activity online recharge confusing, leaving them highly infuriated.
Here are certain things you can do to take back a good experience and indulge in online recharge as a regular process.
- Undertaking any work for the first time requires the person to be careful and alert. When recharging for the first time, it is best advisable to try it out using a smaller amount of money. In case things go wrong, you need not worry much because of the lesser recharge value involved.
- While the financial transaction is on during Airtel online recharge, the page should never be refreshed. Refreshing will suspend the existing connectivity at the backend thereby either canceling the recharge or confuse the payment gateway and the processor so much so that the money if deducted it cannot be traced and refunded back to the subscriber.
- It is always best to install an Antivirus program on your computer system or laptop. It is to ensure that the system is free of any Virus or malware. Remember, online payments and recharges are the most susceptible online processes that enable online hackers to access your vital information like personal and financial data in an unauthorized manner.
- It is best to carry out Airtel online recharge using your laptop or personal computer and a secure private connection rather than using a public system like in a cyber café and public networks that are available free in restaurants, hotels and other public places.
- Also, cross-check for the lock symbol and the alphabets ‘https’ before the start of the website. It is to ensure that the site has the required security levels.
- Always ensure that the network connection is strong before starting the Airtel online recharge process. It is good to remember that poor internet connection can stop or hang the process midway which will result in either failure to recharge or deduction of money that would be either be untraced or will take time to refund back to your account.
- Recharging or paying bills online for the first time make sure you recharge either from the service provider’s App or website or if using a retailer’s site or Apps like Paytm, PhonePe or MobiKwik, conduct the operation from a reliable retailer. Check with your family and friends’ circle before trusting a particular site. Read online blogs and articles on the related topic from experts and specialists to shortlist the most trusted one.
Ultimately, it is for the subscriber to ensure that he has a flawless and smooth experience of online recharge and bill payment. Hence, he needs to pick the best technology and website/App to carry out the transaction.
- December 11, 2023