How the installation of VTScada has been a great investment in your workplace
Heading away to enjoy the weekend you say goodnight to your team of employees who seem happy in their environment. As someone who cares about them having started off as a shop floor worker many years previously, it matters to you to provide them with the best working environment and facilities.
Your print works have never run smoother since you followed the suggestion of a friend, who works offshore in the oil industry, and you installed https://deltathailand.com/en/products/Automation/Industrial-Automation/Software-System/VTScada.
- The safety of your employees is paramount, so when you installed the VTScada software you knew that you were guaranteeing it. The system is a multiple award winner and for good reason.
- The installation ensures that any failures or dangers in the system are immediately flagged up, often in advance of the actual event. It will trigger warnings if any of the machinery is close to breaking down, which saves large outlays when it reaches the stage where it cannot be repaired. The lives of your engineering team have improved massively thanks to your wise investment, which has led to an increase in morale.
- Printers and bindery machines create heat, which can be dangerous, with safety essential. Remote technology allows for the whole system to be monitored, with an alert being sent to whoever is in possession of the mobile unit.
- When any issues are pinpointed, production can go on as normal providing it is safe to do so. There is no need to shut down for repairs, which is a huge boost with tight deadlines needing to be met to satisfy the client base.
- Your system has been programmed to allow your emergency generator to kick in if there is a loss of power, which got you out of a hole when a last-minute job arrived during one such outage.
- Because you always have all the data at your fingertips, it has allowed you to formulate new strategies that have reduced costs and increased productivity, to the benefit of all involved as plans can be adapted to suit the needs of customers.
The installation of VTScada has been a tremendous investment, as it has saved your business time and money and guarantees that it can deliver orders on time to your clients. Your equipment remains in tip top condition for longer, and you have the peace of mind of knowing that your employees are in a safe environment when they carry out their tasks.